Sharing a November monthly recap – all the things I bought, want to buy, movies, my favorite posts & more!
What I Bought:
- Black Friday had some great deals and I shopped for a few things at Ulta. I got this dry shampoo when it was buy one, get one free. This amazing dry shampoo was half off. This makeup brush cleanser has rave reviews and I was out, and this trio is going to make the best holiday gift exchange gift!
- BOTH of my winter coat zippers broke, so on Cyber Monday I purchased this coat for a great deal at J. Crew.
- This is my dad’s Christmas gift (don’t click this if you’re reading Dad!).
- This espresso maker was under $40 and I LOVE IT!
- This security camera system for my house, which I’m loving.
3 Items In My Shopping Cart:
- I’ve been seeing everyone raving about Spanx leggings. The camo version is calling my name.
- My friends and I have been playing “What Do You Meme” regularly. I think it’s time a version lives at my house for game night.
- Now that I’ve bought an espresso maker, I need this coffee grinder!
Where I Traveled/Ate:
I spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Pierce with family, but didn’t head out of town anywhere else. As far as restaurants go, I didn’t eat anywhere new, but enjoyed Pitch like four times 🙂
Movies I Saw:
I just realized I only saw one movie in November! I saw Instant Family, and it was GREAT. One of the best movies I’ve seen this year. Rating: 9/10.
Netflix/Hulu Series I Watched:
I started Schitt’s Creek. It’s easy to watch, funny and episodes are only 20 minutes!
Of course, I watched a variety of Christmas movies on Netflix. My favorites were The Princess Switch (hello Parent Trap 2.0) and Christmas Chronicles. I’m trying to get into the prince one’s sequel…but not loving it.
Favorite Blog Posts of the Month on Margaret Paige:
Favorite Posts of the Month:
2019 Planner Round Up Review – Brighton The Day
11 Cookbooks on Our Editors’ Holiday Wishlist – The Every Girl
18 Holiday Decor Finds from Target – The Basics
December is bringing lots of holiday parties, a Target gift card giveaway (live now on my Instagram!), and time for relaxation. Get ready!