Did y’all know it was the 21 Days of Beauty Sale at Ulta!? I am a bit late to the game and don’t think they advertised it as much this year. For 21 days, Ulta has a few top selling products on major sale (we’re talking 50% off).
We’re now a few days in, but that’s OK – everything I have my eye on starts next week! I wanted to share with you the best steals and my picks.
Monday, March 25:
- Lancôme’s La Base Pro Oil Free Primer is 50% off! This is one of my favorite, holy grail products – I’ve talked about it for a few years. I don’t repeat purchase it (I probably use it every other primer purchase though) because it’s a little pricey, so this is a STEAL!
- M•A•C Prep + Prime Fix + Scents is 50% off! I love this for a setting spray – it can also be a primer. One of my favorite bloggers covered uses for it in this post.
Wednesday, March 27:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer is 50% off! This is another primer I’ve tried and liked. It isn’t my favorite, but it’s a great deal right now.
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner is just $12. I’ve heard great things about this brand and can’t wait to try this product.
Thursday, March 28:
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream is 50% off! This is another holy grail product, I stock up on these so regularly. My favorite shades are Dolly and White Russian. I also like Sugar, but it’s a little shimmery.
- Clinique Quickliner For Eyes Intense is $9. This was the first eyeliner I ever purchased – I was a bit of a Clinique junkie. My mom loves their products, and this is a good one.
Wednesday, April 3:
- Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream (online only) is 50% off! I’ve heard great things about Tula products and wanted to share this one because it’s such a steal.
Saturday, April 6:
- Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel is just $12! This stuff is amazing. I am not a beauty expert, and I don’t know how to shape my eyebrows. This is for those in my boat – you literally just put it on over your eyebrows to make them a little darker and more defined. It works amazing!
There you have it! There are dozens of deals I didn’t share, so be sure to check them all out at Ulta. Most are available in store, but some are online exclusives. I’ll be ordering everything online, unless something sells out too quickly and I need to run to the Omaha store!
I don’t normally share all of my beauty finds on here, but I’ve always been super into skincare! Let me know if you’d like to see more posts like this and hear my picks!