All I want for Christmas is… Well, there are actually a lot of things. LOL. This year I asked my family for socks, warm gloves and gardening gloves. I also threw out a few other items, but some I purchased for myself. I’m headed to Jackson Hole next month, so travel and warm items were added to my Christmas wishlist.
- Electric Blanket: I am the person who is always cold. At work I have two heaters going at all times.
- Sorel Boots: Everything you could need in a snow boot – warm, waterproof and also stylish. I’m wearing these everywhere in Jackson.
- Patagonia Winter Coat: I love the length of this coat. Warning: the fit is SUPER narrow, I am wearing a L so I can have on all the bulky sweaters underneath!
- Black Beanie: The perfect black beanie that holds shape does exist, and it’s from Under Armour. I snagged this one and haven’t taken it off essentially.
- Drybar Curling Wand: This has been on my list since February 2018 when I used my friend’s on a trip to D.C. This wand barrel is larger at the end, which is great for more natural-looking waves. I am a big fan of Drybar products – you may have seen me visit their new Blowout Bar in Omaha recently – highly recommend!
- New Work Bag: After searching for MONTHS, I finally found the perfect work bag. This holds my 15″ MacBook Pro + everything else I could every carry. There are two hidden exterior pockets as well as two side pockets for water bottles. I love that it looks professional, but it’s waterproof and can dupe for a gym bag. You need this.
- Triple Sec Spray: This texturizing spray dupes for me as a dry shampoo AND hairspray. I use it constantly.
- Antoni Cookbook: I’ve had my eye on multiple cookbooks this season and this is one that comes highly recommended.