All I really want for Christmas is to spend the day away from my job soaking up time with family! Snacking on my aunt Julie’s infamous tortilla roll-ups, divulging in homemade ham and potatoes and laughing with my cousins sounds like an ideal holiday weekend. But, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a few items on my Christmas gift wishlist.
I may have been suggesting items to my mom for the last few months 😉 We don’t traditionally get gifts under the tree – my parents have been incredibly helpful with my home improvements and that’s enough. But… I still made one or two suggestions, plus my office has a “Secret Santa” week. If you’re still looking for some great gift ideas, check out my Gift Guides page to see what I’ve shared so far. There are two right now to help with your holiday shopping!
Shop all of the items + more suggestions below. What are you asking for this year?
- 1: Tan Luxe Drops – I’ve heard such good things about these tanning drops! You just mix a few drops in your daily moisturizer and lotion.
- 2: Reese Witherspoon’s Cookbook – My one ask from my parents. This is both a book and a cookbook!
- 3: Coffee Grinder – To go with my new Espresso Maker!
- 4: SCOUT Makeup Bag – This has SO many pockets! Remember you can get 20% off SCOUT products with the code SCOUT-MR.
- 5: Yeti Coffee Mug – Need for mornings on the way to work. Does anyone know if this fits in your car cup holder, though?
- 6: Mapiful Chicago Map – I love this wall art for my room or office! Reminds me of my favorite city. You can customize these to any city/size.
- 7: Ouai Texture Spray – I got this as a sample when I visited D.C. last spring and loved it. I use the Drybar Texture Spray sometimes, but I think the Ouai is better quality. Con: There’s definitely less in the bottle.
- 8: Hiking Boots – Need for our family trip in January!
- 9: Spanx Camo Leggings – I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on these since Black Friday…
- 10: Fly Girls – My next read. This was rated one of the Best Books of 2018 by Goodreads.