What a month! Please be thinking of all the families affected by the flooding in Nebraska. March was a tough one and it’s heartbreaking to see so much devastation in my state. I hope this little space on the internet can bring you some positivity and inspiration. With spring officially here, it’s time to share warm finds and plan for the season ahead.
What I Bought:
- I purchased this leopard dress from an online boutique called Princess Polly, and I’ve worn it so many times already!
- I also grabbed this Free People dress from Nordstrom. It’s on sale on Free People’s site here for under $30!
- I grabbed two things from Sephora – this cleanser I will now use FOREVER and my favorite texturizing spray.
- These razors for dermaplaning are changing my life.
For The Home:
I actually didn’t purchase any home items this month. I’ve been gearing up for my bathroom remodel, which will start next week! I’m participating in the One Room Challenge, and I can’t wait to get started on demo. I’ll be sharing a post each Thursday during the challenge (April 3-May 8), so get ready to see the complete transformation.
Items in My Shopping Cart:
- You know I love facials, and this steamer for at-home facials is calling my name.
- These $30 leopard espadrilles from Amazon are headed to my doorstep soon!
Where I Traveled/Ate:
At the beginning of the month, my friend Jessica and I headed to Texas for SXSW and the Create & Cultivate Pop-Up! We drove there, which gave us plenty of time to stop for Whataburger and take in the Kansas Scenery (LOL). Here was the trip in a nutshell:
- We stayed in Dallas with one of my college best friends and went out in Uptown, eating at Sixty Vines and wandering to the Happiest Hour for drinks after.
- Ventured to Waco to visit Magnolia Table for brunch and The Silos for shopping and a little sun. I snagged a few wildflower seed packets for my mom to plant this spring.
- Drove South to Austin for SXSW, which was nuts. We went to the Create & Cultivate Pop-Up and got to hear some amazing speakers – Tan France, Dani Austin, Courtney Shields…and countless others I admire.
- Rode in the Kendra Scott Moki, a jeep-like golf cart that took us down 6th Street in Austin and over the riverwalk.
- Ate amazing friend chicken from Lucy’s on the Lake in Lake Travis. 10/10 recommend.
Basically, it was a great girl’s weekend. I can’t wait to head back to SXSW next year – hopefully for an extended period of time!
What I Watched:
I started Selling Sunset on Netflix – It’s like the Real Housewives of Real Estate. Definitely worth watching if you’re a reality TV junkie like me.
I saw Five Feet Apart in theaters. It was a tear-jerker for my friend, but I didn’t cry. Really well done film.
If you aren’t following me on Goodreads, do so here!
Favorite Blog Posts in March on Margaret Paige:
Favorite Posts of the Month:
Instead of traveling in April, I’m doing a little staycation – stay tuned for where! I also have another collaboration coming up with Gordmans – and it’s an important one! I’m excited to share both with you! I also have some plans to take you around Fremont… we’ll see if the weather cooperates!
Take a look back a previous monthly recaps here.