It’s here! I started the One Room Challenge on April 4th and finally – in June – finished! I know I didn’t meet the deadline, but I’m still so happy with how it turned out.
Remember when we started with this?
The main floor bathroom has come so far! In the past few weeks the countertops and fixtures were added, and the tile floor was installed. These were both parts of the process I outsourced. After that, my dad installed the trim, we painted everything white and IT WAS FINISHED!
Drum roll please…
Even though the block window is gone, it feels lighter, brighter and airy – just what I was going for! The custom vanity has tons of space. The floors are classic and give it the pop the all-white space needed. The marble counter is what all of my dreams are made of. I’m so jealous someone else can enjoy this space 🙂
Some of the big changes you can’t tell from the photos are new pipes, an added outlet (IMO you need two/bathroom) and a location change for the light switches + a new vent fan. Knowing the things you can’t see are done makes me feel uber relaxed.
I’m so excited to have partook in my first ORC, and I’ll be back – just not with a bathroom space 😉 You can read all of my recaps here.