Best Goal Planner for 2019
Sharing the best goal planner for 2019 – Powersheets! This planner will truly help you cultivate what matters in your life and keep you on track year-round.
How crazy is it that there’s less than a month until 2019? The last 365 days truly few by, and today starts prep week to plan for next year’s goals.
Last year I discovered Powersheets, a goal planner that really makes you think about what matters most to you and what you want to cultivate during the year. There are so many areas for growth – faith, finance, relationships, health… this planner helps make each area’s goals realistic.
Initially last year, I set 10 goals for 2018. I didn’t realize that a lot of the goals were lofty and didn’t matter as much to me as I thought. The little goals – like spending more time with friends who don’t live in Fremont, focusing on me by saying no to always going out and growing my blog (with numerical figures in place) are the ones that thrived. This planner really showed me that growth happens differently than you realize. Each season you go through a “goal refresh” and by fall, I was actually achieving my goals because I was focusing consistently with this thing’s help!
I wrote this post last year on why Powersheets are the best, so defer back to it for detail, but below I’ll show and tell you what’s new.
- You can pick your cover color! I chose yellow; it just makes me feel happy!
- Sticker pages are located in the front. You know I love stickers – my Erin Condren day planner is COVERED in them 🙂
- Each month has become more simplified. There is less color than last year, but I’ll fill pages with my notes in color-coded pens, so I don’t mind this.
- There are “Threads” sections to help you simplify your focus and goals for the year.
- Fine-tuned Goal Action Plan pages with a new “Break It Down” section.
The “prep week” starts today, but you can still get your prep done in time (or start any time) before January 1! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, my first post goes into a ton of detail. I also like this YouTube video.
What are your 2019 goals? I’ll share mine in January!