With the back-and-forth weather Nebraska has been having, August feels like fall. I attended a wedding at the beginning of the month and the temps weren’t as summery as I anticipated, leaving me with a dilemma of what to wear! August has been a random month for me, so I thought I’d share my “must haves”.
- This face wash – last week I was house sitting and stress from being in a new environment always causes me to breakout. This is my trusted face wash and I put this on any problem spots. I’ve always had awful skin and these have been saving me since probably the 7th grade!
- Having a giant bag to either lug to class or haul when you stay somewhere new is a necessity. I’m currently loving on this bag, and it’s similar to the one above.
- As mentioned, I needed a go-to dress for fall weddings. I like to hide my arms and I love things that are flowy, so this dress (under $40) was perfect!
- In the true spirit of saving money – I’m trying to purchase new jewelry at good price points so I can dress outfits up or down. I’m loving the light, layered look like this and this.
- Fall is time to put away those bright pink pumps you bought this summer and slide into a good nude heel. Try these for work and these for play!
- College girls, I know it’s almost time for sorority initiation. Get your white dress quick before you forget about it. I love both this dress & this one.
- Find time to sit down with a book. If you’re wanting something faith-based, get started with Jesus Calling or if you’re wanting something suspenseful, try Dead Letters.
- Bloggers – If you need some organization, here‘s my favorite blog planner!
- Need a new phone background? MayDesigns blog has my favorites each month. Download one here.
- Erin Condren just released her new Back-To-School planners and I’m loving the new SORORITY VERSION AHHH. I wish I had that back in the Tri Delt days. Check them out here. They also have notebooks and phone cases – good gifts for your future littles?!
So, what are your faves heading into fall? I’ve also had my eye on a great pair of denim – any suggestions?! Leave me a comment, I’m all in for ideas!