Happy Tuesday and day TWO of gift guides on MP! If you missed day one, click here. Three years ago, I was a struggling senior in college. I worked multiple jobs (bartending, internship, hosting…) to make extra $$$ and one of the big reasons was to get all of my loved ones Christmas gifts! You know those “what is your love language” tests? Mine is gift giving, go figure!
Although I love to give gifts, my mom and best friend always say I was hard to shop for. When I wanted something, I would just go get it. I’m sure a lot of college students are this way; however, it’s nice to be spoiled at Christmas! I put together a foolproof gift guide for the college student.
- Erin Condren Life Planner: This was my lifeline every year of college. I loved the vertical layout, changeable cover and extra pages in the back. I also gifted this to my best friend in college. In my opinion, it is the best planner out there for the $50 price range and a great Christmas gift.
- Headphones: I have this exact pair and they’re great for blocking out noise! They’d be perfect for the library, dorm room or sorority house!
- Touch Gloves: Obviously Millennials need to be on their phones constantly, including texting on the cold walk to class.
- Goal Planner: I shared this on my Instagram story on Sunday. This intentional goal planner isn’t a weekly or monthly layout, but instead keeps you on track for your GOALS, purpose and action plan all year! This would be awesome to get as a college student.
- Cards Against Humanity: My brother got me this while I was in college actually! It’s great to play with friends, family (although raunchy) or while drinking.
- Travel Mug: The perfect stocking stuffer! Great for taking hot drinks to class in the winter!
- Keurig: If you or your college roomie don’t have one of these, invest now! I’ve had mine since college and it still brews flawlessly.
- Google Home: The thing my roommates and I used most senior year was my friend Ali’s Bose speaker. While those are a high price point, the Google Home is on sale for under $100 and does more than just play music!
- Wristlet: So many venues are implementing the bag size policy. It’s a great time to gift something that can be taken anywhere.
- Patagonia Vest: I have two of these and they’re the item of clothing I wear most. I like to wear leggings, and those don’t have pockets for my phone. I invested in multiple vests because I can carry my phone in my pocket at all times and they’re warm 🙂
- Acrylic Makeup Container: You should have seen the amount of stuff my roommate had in our bathroom in our tiny apartment senior year. She desperately needed this!! If you’re tired of seeing your kiddo lug all of her bathroom products (makeup, brushes, lotion…) home, invest in this! Here is a less expensive option.
- Tassel Blanket: You can never have enough cozy blankets in your dorm or apartment. Unexpected guests are constantly coming over!
- Slippers: Although the Ugg slippers are a higher price point, they last years and they’re indoor/outdoor!
- Letters to My Future Self: I’m all about goals, as you know, and this is a great stocking stuffer!
- LED Mirror: With lack of space in a college living situation, this had to go on my gift guide for the college student!
- Winter Coat: Lastly, every student needs the heaviest coat possible for walks across campus. This down parka is my favorite and is wind-blocking!
Shop all of the items from the links above OR click on them below – including some extra gifts not pictured above! Are you gifting to any college gals this year?